• 6 medium carrots, washed and cut into small chunks
• 5 TBSP olive oil, divided
• 2-3 whole cloves garlic, peeled
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 TBSP honey
• 1 ½ tsp cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a big bowl, combine carrots, 2 TBSP olive oil, garlic, salt, honey and cumin.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Arrange in one
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until carrots are tender and
beginning to brown.
- Take carrots out of the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- When mixture is cool, scrape into the bowl of a food processor (including garlic cloves)
- Blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes, drizzling in olive oil while food processor is active,
until dip is completely smooth.
- Serve immediately with pita bread, veggies or crackers, or store in fridge up to 3 days.