Servings: 24 mini muffins
• 1 cup white whole wheat flour
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
• 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
• 1 large egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup finely grated zucchini
• 1/2 cup finely grated carrot
• 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 and place rack in the center of the oven and coat a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the butter, maple syrup